Friday, November 14, 2008

Twilight

My daughter-in-law Katie got me hooked on the Twilight books.  I can't wait for the movie, Lexi and I already have tickets to the midnight show.  We can't wait!! When Stephenie Meyer came to Tempe for the release of her new book "The Host", Zach and I went to the book signing and I got all of the Twilight book series and "The Host" signed by her.  It was a great experience even though we had to wait in line forever.   Here are some pictures from when I went to the book signing.  


3 comments:

Jared Westergard said...

We go on Thursday! I can't wait it is going to be AWESOME! Love you!

Andy & Jen said...

I am so glad you guys have a blog Aletha! Hope you are all doing well! Tell Jeff he really isn't that good at the whole Facebook thing yet-just kidding :)

Jared Westergard said...

Dad has a facebook....? I think she meant to say Brandon ha ha