Thursday, January 8, 2009

Don't mess with me!!


Jeff took me to the shooting range with a patient of ours, Ron that goes there all the time and I got to shoot at the targets just like you see on the cop shows, where you pin them up and send them out.  We even had to wear the goggles and earphones.   And I did really good!  On this new target you can see all my 10 shots are right in the middle of the body.  Like I said DON'T MESS WITH ME!  It was really fun, I might even have to get my own gun and start practicing all the time. 


6 comments:

Jared Westergard said...

How fun I have always wanted to go to the shooting range. I must say you look mighty sexy. Good luck getting a gun with Obama in office:) Great job!

Karalee and Anthony said...

Note to self: dont' make Aletha mad! That looks like it was tons of fun and you really did a good job. I think I'm a little afraid of you now ...

Shelley & Scott said...

Hello. Just found you through Lexi's blog. Your little granddaughter is beautiful. She looks to be about the age of my little girl. It's fun to catch up on everybody through blogs and facebook.

Krystal Arnett said...

You are one sexy woman. I have only been trap shooting and that is way fun. By the way, I loved your matching Christmas jammies; so cute. We need to do way more family get togethers; we love rockin out together. Thanks again for the yummy food on Friday.

Andy & Jen said...

You are so hardcore I love it! You look like a hot secret agent or something! hopefully andy & i can make it to the next family funness, I miss seeing everyone!

Jess said...

Watch out! That would be so fun. And the fact that Aletha is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to firearms, I'd watch out. :)